College sophomore pursuing a degree in Digital Media Production. Working toward the goal of using my creative and empathetic nature to provide a voice for clients, businesses and non-profits using the mediums of the digital world we encounter today.
Drake University | Class of ’22 | B.A.J.M.C. Digital Media Production
Minoring in Advertising and Graphic Design | 3.62 GPA
Live Stream Coordinator | Drake Broadcasting System
August 2019 – Present | Des Moines, Iowa
– Live streams Drake Student Senate meetings and other requested services.
– Organizes and produces live and recorded productions for organization.
Sales Associate | Express, Inc.
November 2018 – Present | Algonquin, Illinois
– Provides positive customer service experience, handling customer concerns/complaints and questions regarding products, pricing and availability.
– Performs basic merchandise transactions.
Production Intern | Iowa Public Television
August 2019 – Present | Johnston, Iowa
– Ran camera/teleprompter for Iowa Press and Market to Market.
– Assisted production team on shoots – Conversations w/ Presidential – Candidates, World Food Prize Laureate Award Ceremony, and Iowa Ingredients.
Camera Operator and Job Shadow | Pro Football Weekly
– Shot Chicago Bears press conference and stand ups with Hub Arkuh and Arthur Arkush for website.
– Assisted producer setting up equipment for video and podcast.
Production Assistant and Job Shadow | Shaw Media Marketing
Crystal Lake, Illinois
– Assisted Videographer, Daniel Mott, in creating promotional video content for client, Bruni Product Design.
Camera Operator | USA Track and Field
Des Moines, Iowa
– Live Streamed 12.5 hours of footage for USATF.TV and Drake Stadium Jumbotron.
– Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition)
– Basic Video Production/Photography
– Basic HTML/CSS
– AP Style News Writing
– Quick Learner